The INfinity Prize, powered by the Azrieli Foundation, will be awarded to a Canadian social enterprise that has demonstrated best practices for creating meaningful and sustainable employment for neurodivergent people.
The INfinity Prize is open to all small- and mid-sized not-for-profit and for-profit employment social enterprises in Canada with fewer than 500 employees and a scalable business model that:
- Prioritizes the needs of neurodivergent employees by providing them with:
- Career development opportunities in the competitive labour market
- Fair wages (minimum wage or greater)
- Includes neurodivergent employees as part of decision making for the business
- Pays remittance to the Canada Revenue Agency
- Demonstrates a minimum of three years’ revenue and is looking to scale while:
- Providing quality goods and services as demand increases
- Maintaining or improving quality goods and services as demand increases
- Maintaining or improving customer experience
- Growing by developing new markets
For the full applicant guide, please click here.